Precision Medicine 2020
Precision Medicine 2020 is a project call within the Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF) Life Sciences Programme. It invites:
- researchers and clinical scientists at universities and non-university re-search institutions,
- who want to conduct a cutting-edge research project (2 to 4 years) with a major focus on precision medicine based on omics technologies and patient cohorts.
- Proposals should bring together scientists from different scientific disciplines such as biology, medicine and systems biology to foster interactive partnerships.
- Additional funding opportunities are available for collaborative projects between scientists in Vienna and Lower Austria. Details can be found in the Guide for Writing a Proposal and at wwtf.at/noe
- In total, € 5 million are dedicated to this call. The funding range per project is € 200,000 to € 900,000.
This is a two stage call. Short proposals have to be submitted by April 2nd 2020. Full proposals have to be submitted by August 6th, 2020.
All interested parties are cordially invited to an open Proposers’ Day and Networking Event on February 26th Schweitzer Haus, Schwarzspanierstraße 13, 1090 Vienna.
Please visit wwtf.at for further information or take a look at the Focus and Key Facts of the WWTF Project Call 2020.